Many people seek chiropractic treatment because of a physical symptom such as neck or back pain.
The first goal is to get you feeling better. Chiropractic care helps to relieve painful conditions and also improve whole-body wellness to prevent symptoms from re-occurring.
A chiropractic adjustment is a quick, yet gentle procedure applied by hand or with an instrument to an affected joint. Chiropractic adjustments help free our bodies from joint restrictions, fibrous adhesions, and inflammation.
A variety of techniques are used to help you achieve your optimum health and function, including:
- Diversified Chiropractic Spinal And Extremity Adjustments
- Impulse Instrument-Assisted (lower force) Chiropractic Adjustments
- Arthrostim Instrument-Assisted (lower force) Chiropractic Adjustments
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Electric Muscle Stimulation
- Intersegmental Traction
- And More!
- Auto Accidents
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Mid Back Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Disc Injuries
- Extremity Pain
- Sprains And Strains
- Temporal Masndibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD)
- And Many More!